sync thing settings

Bobby Vinton

Hay I have 2 computers.  I have a desk top and a lap top.  I was wondering if I can import my desk top settings in sync thing and use the same settings and keys on all computers.  Please let me know how to do this

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

You have to actually enter your keys manually, or you can just share yoru folders between the computers. It's  actually very easy. It's  ben a while but it can be done.

Take care