From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Helping the Con team. Was: Re: [nvda] NVDACon, recordings and
my handout

Not if you use MP3 Direct Cut, which edits and changes the same file without
reencoding it, which is why I specifically specified MP3 direct cut. That
is one of the reasons some people use that program, so they can alter MP3
files without loss of quality.

I haven't looked for documentation, but I'm sure I can document that MP3
Direct cut allows for alterations with no quality loss..