Python IDE

Alessandro Albano

Hi everyone,
I wanted to know what IDE were used to develop in python language. Eclipse? Visual Studio? Other?
I'm attending a course and wanted to know what was the most accessible IDE to use for a blind people.
Thanks.

--
Alessandro

Anthony Lawlor <antlaw0@...>

Hi,

I use Notepad++ for all my coding. It is accessible with NVDA. You
could also try Eclipse.

On 10/12/17, Alessandro Albano via Groups.Io
<sharkboy_torino=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I wanted to know what IDE were used to develop in python language. Eclipse?
Visual Studio? Other?
I'm attending a course and wanted to know what was the most accessible IDE
to use for a blind people.
Thanks.

--
Alessandro

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

There have been efforts made to make notepad ++ work better with nvda because so many use it to write source and scripts with.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I use Notepad++ for all my coding. It is accessible with NVDA. You
could also try Eclipse.

On 10/12/17, Alessandro Albano via Groups.Io
<sharkboy_torino=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I wanted to know what IDE were used to develop in python language. Eclipse?
Visual Studio? Other?
I'm attending a course and wanted to know what was the most accessible IDE
to use for a blind people.
Thanks.

--
Alessandro

Alessandro Albano

Thanks all for the reply.

The solution is the same that i use.

Thanks.

Alessandro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Lawlor" <antlaw0@gmail.com>
I use Notepad++ for all my coding. It is accessible with NVDA. You
could also try Eclipse.

On 10/12/17, Alessandro Albano via Groups.Io
<sharkboy_torino=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I wanted to know what IDE were used to develop in python language. Eclipse?
Visual Studio? Other?
I'm attending a course and wanted to know what was the most accessible IDE
to use for a blind people.
Thanks.

--
Alessandro

Bhavya shah

Hi Alessandro,
I am using LiClipse for a Python programming course I am currently
taking, since that was the IDE recommended to all of us visually
impaired screen reader users by our mentors.
Thanks.

On 10/13/17, Alessandro Albano via Groups.Io
[...]

Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

Contacting Me
E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@gmail.com
Mobile Number: +91 7506221750

Alessandro Albano

Hi,

in this list, there is an python course for blind?

In general and specifically for develop addon for nvda?

Thanks.

Alessandro

Il 13/10/2017 18:31, Bhavya shah ha scritto:
[...]

Vlad Dragomir

Hello,

Is this LiClipse thing a paying software? There is a "Buy" link on the site.

Thanks a lot,

Vlad.

Antony Stone

The "License" link on the main page goes to
https://www.liclipse.com/license.html which says "In short terms, the license
allows anyone to evaluate LiClipse for 30 days, but it must be bought for
continued use."

The "Download" link for getting the software takes you to
https://www.liclipse.com/download.html which has various versions for various
O/Ses.

A single-user licence costs US$80 (once only), plus US$40 if/when you upgrade
to a later version.

Hope that helps,

Antony.

On Saturday 14 October 2017 at 12:00:48, Vlad Dragomir wrote:

Hello,

Is this LiClipse thing a paying software? There is a "Buy" link on the
site.

Thanks a lot,

Vlad.
--
The first fifty percent of an engineering project takes ninety percent of the
time, and the remaining fifty percent takes another ninety percent of the time.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Hello Alessandro! There is a developer guide for those who want to start developing add-ons. https://github.com/nvdaaddons/nvdaaddons.github.io/wiki/guideLines
Hope This helps.
Cheers,
Florian

Vlad Dragomir

Thanks Antony, everything's clear now.

Best regards,

Vlad.

ChrisLeo

Hi Florian,
the guide-line document is just a set of rules for potential authors of add-ons for NVDA.

You can find a valuable resource to learn more about NVDA, writing addons and more here:

https://github.com/nvdaaddons/DevGuide

Cheers,

Chris.

Florian Ionașcu, 14/10/2017 12:20:

Hello Alessandro! There is a developer guide for those who want to start developing add-ons. https://github.com/nvdaaddons/nvdaaddons.github.io/wiki/guideLines ( https://github.com/nvdaaddons/nvdaaddons.github.io/wiki/guideLines )
Hope This helps.
Cheers,
Florian

Alessandro Albano

thank you all. Good day.

Alessandro

Il 14/10/2017 14:45, ChrisLeo ha scritto:
Hi Florian,
the guide-line document is just a set of rules for potential authors of add-ons for NVDA.

You can find a valuable resource to learn more about NVDA, writing addons and more here:

https://github.com/nvdaaddons/DevGuide

Cheers,

Chris.

Florian Ionașcu, 14/10/2017 12:20:
Hello Alessandro! There is a developer guide for those who want to start developing add-ons. https://github.com/nvdaaddons/nvdaaddons.github.io/wiki/guideLines ( https://github.com/nvdaaddons/nvdaaddons.github.io/wiki/guideLines )
Hope This helps.
Cheers,
Florian

Bhavya shah

Hi Vlad,
If my memory serves me right, my batchmates told me that after 30 days
or the evaluation period, LiClipse will just show a reminder or
notification asking for an upgrade, which can be dismissed, and thus
LiClipse's use can be continued without any major inconvenience.
Effectively, LiClipse should be freeware, according to what I am told.
Thanks.

On 10/14/17, Alessandro Albano via Groups.Io
[...]

Please be careful not to cross the boundary of recommending to people on this
list that they use licenced software illegally.

Thanks,

Antony.

On Saturday 14 October 2017 at 17:51:37, Bhavya shah wrote:

Hi Vlad,
If my memory serves me right, my batchmates told me that after 30 days
or the evaluation period, LiClipse will just show a reminder or
notification asking for an upgrade, which can be dismissed, and thus
LiClipse's use can be continued without any major inconvenience.
Effectively, LiClipse should be freeware, according to what I am told.
Thanks.
--
Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.

- Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Vlad Dragomir

Thanks a lot for this information. The programme seems accessible, although a bit overwelming. Thanks again, have a great weekend.

Bhavya shah

Hi Antony,
No, the means of continuation of use of this licensed software in the
manner I described earlier is not illegal.
Thanks.

On 10/14/17, Vlad Dragomir <vladdragomir1983@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot for this information. The programme seems accessible,
although a bit overwelming. Thanks again, have a great weekend.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

Contacting Me
E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@gmail.com
Mobile Number: +91 7506221750

Antony Stone

"This is NOT a free software. Subject to the terms below, you are hereby
licensed to use the Software for evaluation purposes without charge for a
period of thirty (30) days. To use the Software after the 30-day evaluation
period, you must buy a license. Unlicensed use of the Evaluation Version of
the Software after the thirtieth (30th) day of evaluation period is a
violation of this License Agreement."

I think that's pretty clear.

Antony.

On Sunday 15 October 2017 at 07:09:05, Bhavya shah wrote:

Hi Antony,
No, the means of continuation of use of this licensed software in the
manner I described earlier is not illegal.
Thanks.
On Saturday 14 October 2017 at 17:51:37, Bhavya shah wrote:

Hi Vlad,
If my memory serves me right, my batchmates told me that after 30 days
or the evaluation period, LiClipse will just show a reminder or
notification asking for an upgrade, which can be dismissed, and thus
LiClipse's use can be continued without any major inconvenience.
Effectively, LiClipse should be freeware, according to what I am told.
Thanks.
--
The Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrage.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Vlad Dragomir

By the way, is it possible to use Python in Visual Studio? Would that be more accessible? Just curious. A great Sunday to everyone!