windows 10 fall creaters update coming out today

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Hay I was wondering if the windows 10 fall creaters update is out yet.  If it is could you please let me know because I can’t find the iso or the newest up grade tool yet.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

I don't think it's out yet.

Hay I was wondering if the windows 10 fall creaters update is out yet.  If it is could you please let me know because I can’t find the iso or the newest up grade tool yet.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

lauracornwell

Does someone know when it's coming out?

Hay I was wondering if the windows 10 fall creaters update is out yet. If it is could you please let me know because I can’t find the iso or the newest up grade tool yet.

Chris

Right now in windows update

Does someone know when it's coming  out?