Topics

looking for the windows 10 fall creaters update

Bobby Vinton

Hay I was wondering if the new windows 10 fall creaters update came out yet.  How ever I don’t see the new upgrade tool I only see the old tool.  If it is out just let me know and point me to the proper links to down load it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

I don't think I got it yet either. I'll just wait for it to be rolled out.

Hay I was wondering if the new windows 10 fall creaters update came out yet.  How ever I don’t see the new upgrade tool I only see the old tool.  If it is out just let me know and point me to the proper links to down load it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Check this out

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (knitqueen2007@...) Add cleanup rule | More info