From: Don H
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:47 PM
Subject: [nvda] Win Fall Creator update

Just finished installing the Windows 10 Fall Creator update.  Happy to
say that NVDA continues to work well after the update.

can any one direct me to a .iso version of the fall creators update?

On 10/17/2017 12:47 PM, Don H wrote:
Just finished installing the Windows 10 Fall Creator update.  Happy to say that NVDA continues to work well after the update.

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah it should. We worked hard to test that and we did report issues. Not all of them are fixed but I'm sure if you leave feedback those of us in the insider program will see it, or maybe hq will.

On Oct 17, 2017, at 12:47 PM, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:

Just finished installing the Windows 10 Fall Creator update. Happy to say that NVDA continues to work well after the update.

Sarah k Alawami

I think you just dl it from windows update. There is a page where you can get an iso but you need to dl the creater tool etc.

On Oct 17, 2017, at 1:34 PM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:

can any one direct me to a .iso version of the fall creators update?

On 10/17/2017 12:47 PM, Don H wrote:
Just finished installing the Windows 10 Fall Creator update. Happy to say that NVDA continues to work well after the update.

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Got it. Is downloading now.

I think you just dl it from windows update. There is a page where you can get an iso but you need to dl the creater tool etc.

On Oct 17, 2017, at 1:34 PM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:

can any one direct me to a .iso version of the fall creators update?

On 10/17/2017 12:47 PM, Don H wrote:
Just finished installing the Windows 10 Fall Creator update. Happy to say that NVDA continues to work well after the update.

Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...>

I just finished installing the update and so far so good.

Just finished installing the Windows 10 Fall Creator update. Happy to
say that NVDA continues to work well after the update.

lauracornwell

Well I have the new fall update and so far things are working OK over hear.