Topics

the volume on the creators update is softer

Sarah k Alawami

Same here. I have a custom pc with real tech drivers, and no issues here.

On Oct 20, 2017, at 8:13 AM, Florian Ionașcu <florianionascu@...> wrote:

Hello Jennifer, I also use Windows 10 Creators Update and I also don't have problems with the volume. That's OK for me.

Florian Ionașcu

Hello Jennifer, I also use Windows 10 Creators Update and I also don't have problems with the volume. That's OK for me.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

You might be already using the default Microsoft driver, in which case no change. From info I'm getting its special drivers that give issues in the main.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-