Topics

one core voices

Don H

OK so I have the US English one core voice on my Win 410 system. I have three voices David, Mark and a female voice which name I can't understand how to spell. Are there more than these three voices? If so how do you get them?
Thanks

Florian Ionașcu

Hello Don!
The female voice you talked about is called Zira.
There isn't another voice for English - United States.
Cheers,
Florian

La 20.10.2017 18:31, Don H a scris:

OK so I have the US English one core voice on my Win 410 system. I
have three voices David, Mark and a female voice which name I can't
understand how to spell. Are there more than these three voices? If
so how do you get them?
Thanks

John Isige

You can add voices from other versions of English though, the Canadian
voices aren't bad. See here, that's how I learned how to do it, thanks

http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20windows%2010.html