Tested working audio with win10 safe mode.

Hareth <hareth4m@...>

Greetings,
I've tested the attached reg file it worked with my Lenovo laptop,
tested with both internal and USB SB sound cards.
It should work with any sound card.
Note, at least for first try have some sighted help nearby just in case.
file reg Source windows10 forums.

Enjoy

David Mehler

Hi,

Didn't get it, can you resend?
Thanks.
Dave.

On 10/21/17, Hareth <hareth4m@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,
I've tested the attached reg file it worked with my Lenovo laptop,
tested with both internal and USB SB sound cards.
It should work with any sound card.
Note, at least for first try have some sighted help nearby just in case.
file reg Source windows10 forums.

Enjoy

Hareth <hareth4m@...>

Here you go!

On 10/22/17, David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Didn't get it, can you resend?
Thanks.
Dave.

On 10/21/17, Hareth <hareth4m@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,
I've tested the attached reg file it worked with my Lenovo laptop,
tested with both internal and USB SB sound cards.
It should work with any sound card.
Note, at least for first try have some sighted help nearby just in case.
file reg Source windows10 forums.

Enjoy

Sarah k Alawami

I believe  attachments are being stripped. I didn't see it either, I don't think.

On Oct 21, 2017, at 4:46 PM, Hareth <hareth4m@...> wrote:

Here you go!

On 10/22/17, David Mehler <dave.mehler@...> wrote:
Hi,

Didn't get it, can you resend?
Thanks.
Dave.

On 10/21/17, Hareth <hareth4m@...> wrote:
Greetings,
I've tested the attached reg file it worked with my Lenovo laptop,
tested with both internal and USB SB sound cards.
It should work with any sound card.
Note, at least for first try have some sighted help nearby just in case.
file reg Source windows10 forums.

Enjoy

Gene

The list doesn't allow attachments as a lot of lists don't, for security reasons.

Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tested working audio with win10 safe mode.

Hareth <hareth4m@...>

The list doesn't allow attachments as a lot of lists don't, for security
reasons.

I've tested the attached reg file it worked with my Lenovo laptop,
tested with both internal and USB SB sound cards.
It should work with any sound card.
Note, at least for first try have some sighted help nearby just in case.
file reg Source windows10 forums.

Enjoy

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

HI, I couldnt find an attached file. Do you have a link to it?

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

I assume this will work with Jaws as well?

On 10/21/2017 5:10 PM, Hareth wrote:
Ok, here is a dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebkqst6n393i6jk/Activate_Sound_in_Win10_Safe_Mode.zip?dl=1
hope it works this time.

The list doesn't allow attachments as a lot of lists don't, for security
reasons.

I've tested the attached reg file it worked with my Lenovo laptop,
tested with both internal and USB SB sound cards.
It should work with any sound card.
Note, at least for first try have some sighted help nearby just in case.
file reg Source windows10 forums.

Enjoy

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
Grants Pass, Or.

Hareth <hareth4m@...>

It works but without the video intercept driver, I don't know if it'll
work properly if the :"base video" checked in the boot configuration
menu.
we need to give it more testing with that.

On 10/22/17, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:
[...]

can I please get the attachment?

I am not seeing it

On 10/21/2017 3:43 PM, Hareth wrote:
Greetings,
I've tested the attached reg file it worked with my Lenovo laptop,
tested with both internal and USB SB sound cards.
It should work with any sound card.
Note, at least for first try have some sighted help nearby just in case.
file reg Source windows10 forums.

Enjoy

.

Antony Stone

It's not an attachment.

It's a link you can download from:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebkqst6n393i6jk/Activate_Sound_in_Win10_Safe_Mode.zip?dl=1

Disclaimer - I haven't created this, I haven't tested this, and I don't
guarantee what it can do. I'm simply passing on the link from earlier in the
thread.

Antony.

On Monday 23 October 2017 at 23:10:28, The Wolf wrote:

can I please get the attachment?

I am not seeing it

On 10/21/2017 3:43 PM, Hareth wrote:
Greetings,
I've tested the attached reg file it worked with my Lenovo laptop,
tested with both internal and USB SB sound cards.
It should work with any sound card.
Note, at least for first try have some sighted help nearby just in case.
file reg Source windows10 forums.

Enjoy
--
René Descartes walks in to a bar.
The barman asks him "Do you want a drink?"

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Its not an attach, its a download from dropbox. It worked here straight from the link on the email.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-