can't delete all my messages at once in the mail app

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

I’m having trouble deleting all my messages at once in the mail app. I go to the deleted items folder and shift tab to select all and hit the space bar to select it. Then when I go back to the messages and hit the delete key, only one message is deleted. What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Blee Blat <bleeblat@...>

When you're in the list of messages, just press control + a and then press delete.

Chris

Try ctrl+A to select all message in your list then hit DEL key

Rosemarie Chavarria

That'll work.

Try ctrl+A to select all message in your list then hit DEL key