Presenting PPTX with viewer

Michal Rada

Hi there, Please, is any way to accessible present PPTX presentation in Powerpoint viewer? I present many presentations and now i will do it in W10 virtual machne thats not Office installed. I downůoaded Powerpoint viewer from MS site and surprised, in vieweer NVDA reads "Presentation slide" only. In full powered powerpoint it works good.

hello.
i heard that word viewer is not accessible, not sure about office viewers.
hope that help, God bless you all.

On 10/22/17, Michal Rada <michal@michalrada.cz> wrote:
Hi there, Please, is any way to accessible present PPTX presentation in
Powerpoint viewer? I present many presentations and now i will do it in
W10 virtual machne thats not Office installed. I downůoaded Powerpoint
viewer from MS site and surprised, in vieweer NVDA reads "Presentation
slide" only. In full powered powerpoint it works good.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Michal Rada

Powerpoint viewer is not accessible too, sadly.