Idiot proof log in to web sites wanted.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hi what I'd really like and it is either obvious to others how this is done or it exists and I've not found it in browsers is a way to, say bring up a list of web sites I use a lot which need logginh in as many these days do, hit enter and hey preesto, its in.
I envisage a simple interface with page address of log in. Username and password fields, probably held encrypted in some way for security.
The plethora of different passwords etc now needed is doing my working brain cell in, so if anyone has an nvda friendly way to achieve this with Firefox as the default browser, do share it. I've seen some password managers but reading about them often gives me no clue if they do what I need accessibly or not its all click this and that stuff.

Thanks.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Blee Blat <bleeblat@...>

I'd figure the password manager built into the browser should be enough. I used to use lastpass back in the day, but I can't be bothered with password managers myself. I just use the same 20  or 30 rotating passwords. That way I can deliberately forget the ones for sites I don't want to log into. Big fat disclaimer, I have no sensitive data.

Chris

What is wrong with the built in password manager in Firefox?

If you want simplicity then that’s ideal for you 😃

[...]

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

in the display name field.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hmm, I could never get the Firefox one to work for me.

From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io"

<bglists@...>

> As I understand it, what is supposed to happen in Firefox the first time

> you log in, you are asked if it should remember the log in. However the

> next time you log in even if you saaid yes, although it can remember the

> username it seems to nearly always fail by filling in the worng password

> or should I say sites seem to think it has.

> This is why I wanted something that I could check out and manually edit.

> Brian

> bglists@...

> Sent via blueyonder.

> Please address personal email to:-

> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

> in the display name field.

Pranav Lal

Hi,

Try keypass or roboforms (the desktop version). These will give you a list
of sites and if you hit the button to login, you will be loggedin
automatically.

Pranav