heading level spoken

Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...>

Hi All,

I am using the latest windows and nvda.  For some reason I am hearing the words heading level when I go to some lines.  What setting do I need to change to stop this from happening?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

under the document formatting section in NVDA uncheck the reporting of headings in it.

Save your settings to take effect if that is what you want.

Gene nz

On 10/26/2017 10:46 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I am using the latest windows and nvda.  For some reason I am hearing the words heading level when I go to some lines.  What setting do I need to change to stop this from happening?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox

hi.
its a problem of some headings.
when there tags is not closed, every line is consider as a heading and
nvda says heading in any line!
hope that help, God bless you.

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material

Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...>

Hi Gene,

Thank you that worked like a charm.

under the document formatting section in NVDA uncheck the reporting of headings in it.

Save your settings to take effect if that is what you want.

Gene nz

On 10/26/2017 10:46 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I am using the latest windows and nvda.  For some reason I am hearing the words heading level when I go to some lines.  What setting do I need to change to stop this from happening?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox

--
Image NVDA
        certified expert

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

You can also set up a profile so it works say in word but not in your browsers etc Except it would be 3 profiles.

I like the idea of them as i turn off tables when on the net but use them else where.

Same sort of idea.

Gene nz