From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 6:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Sumatra PDF Reader, was: Re: [nvda] The In-Process "Choose-your-own-adventure" edition of In-Process!

Yes, I have had similar issues in the past with Superantispyware, where the issues ar, by comparison, quite minor as the revolve around getting screenreaders to get the correct focus in each case and in one case making a list accessible.
I gave up some time back.
Also of course the new Revo is a disaster.
In a perfect world programmers and programming tools should make sure the basics are there and hence its not going to be so big a job to do it later on.
I'd like to see Microsoft have some kind of internal check and will not allow a program to run if its not using the apis, but hat would be utopia!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-