This is what my version says

Sakina

Dear Gene and All,

Please can you kindly check for me if my window ten is up to date or do I need to do anything else  for I do not know where else to ask.

It says like this when I checked

Window ten

Microsoft Window version 1703

Os build 15063.674

C o 1017 Microsoft corporation all rights reserved.

Thank you  all very much and if I do need to do anything , than please any help, support and advise will be greately appreciated. For I do not want to loose out on any forth coming updates

Thanking you all once again

Sakina

Arlene

Hi, I hope I’m right. All you have to do is hit the windows key to get start menue. Or, hohowever you do with win ten. Anyway, hit the windows key. You’d probably hear start menue You either do winver or windows key and r type winver and you’ll know what version of windows you have. Hope this helps..

Please can you kindly check for me if my window ten is up to date or do I need to do anything else  for I do not know where else to ask.

It says like this when I checked

Window ten

Microsoft Window version 1703

Os build 15063.674

C o 1017 Microsoft corporation all rights reserved.

Thank you  all very much and if I do need to do anything , than please any help, support and advise will be greately appreciated. For I do not want to loose out on any forth coming updates

Thanking you all once again

Sakina

Chris

                                                No, 1709 is the latest build

Please can you kindly check for me if my window ten is up to date or do I need to do anything else  for I do not know where else to ask.

It says like this when I checked

Window ten

Microsoft Window version 1703

Os build 15063.674

C o 1017 Microsoft corporation all rights reserved.

Thank you  all very much and if I do need to do anything , than please any help, support and advise will be greately appreciated. For I do not want to loose out on any forth coming updates

Thanking you all once again

Sakina

Sakina

Please what do I have to do or get done to be  on on build 1709

For I have no idea and no other help. Your advise and guidance will help me or someone who will try to help.

Thank you always

Sakina

Please can you kindly check for me if my window ten is up to date or do I need to do anything else  for I do not know where else to ask.

It says like this when I checked

Window ten

Microsoft Window version 1703

Os build 15063.674

C o 1017 Microsoft corporation all rights reserved.

Thank you  all very much and if I do need to do anything , than please any help, support and advise will be greately appreciated. For I do not want to loose out on any forth coming updates

Thanking you all once again

Sakina

Sarah k Alawami

1. Hit windows i
2. Tab into the list and hit the end key
3. Hit enter.
4. Tap into the list and hit enter on windows update
5. Tap into the section and hit check for updates and then follow the prompts.

On Nov 1, 2017, at 10:55 AM, Sakina <sakina.gable@...> wrote:

[...]

The easiest way is to go to settings > update and security > windows update

And manually check for updates and if its available then it should show in there

Please can you kindly check for me if my window ten is up to date or do I need to do anything else  for I do not know where else to ask.

It says like this when I checked

Window ten

Microsoft Window version 1703

Os build 15063.674

C o 1017 Microsoft corporation all rights reserved.

Thank you  all very much and if I do need to do anything , than please any help, support and advise will be greately appreciated. For I do not want to loose out on any forth coming updates

Thanking you all once again

Sakina

Tony Ballou

Hi Sakina,

Go to the Microsoft software download website

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

you can download the upgrade assistant and update your system from there.

Tony