Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 12:15 PM
Subject: [nvda] Dropbox.

Does anyone know if the recent new Dropbox versions have the problem that
you cannot access the preferences with or without the add on  and if you do
have this, has anyone reported it to tthem.They used to be quite up on
access but of late their web site has become messy and the desktop utility
has change version for nearly every week for months.
 I also notice that in task manager I appear to have three copies of the
executable running all with different lengths, but with the same process
name.
 Is this expected or should I take steps to reininstall it. I do rely on it
for my web site updating so I'm loathe to do this unless I have to and in
case logging in has become inaccessible as well.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-