having messages marked as read and replied in thunderbird

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

I forgot how to have messages marked as read and replied in thunderbird. I know you have to use object navigation but I forgot the keystrokes for this.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Michal Rada

R for read conversation
M for one message
N to focus to next unread.

Odesláno z iPhonu

6. 11. 2017 v 3:21, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>:

Hi, everyone,

I forgot how to have messages marked as read and replied in thunderbird. I know you have to use object navigation but I forgot the keystrokes for this.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi,

I wasn't asking about conversation. I was asking about how to have read and replied announced. I googled it and found the answer. Thanks for trying though.