firefox thing fixed maybe

Hi.

I have noticed on firefox that a lot of addons I use say legacy though they work including navigation sounds, better privacy and noscript, does this mean they are not being maintained or something.

However on that note, has anyone tried to use waterfox instead of firefox.

I tried it for a bit, and it seems to be a likely choice with all addons working if mozilla doesn't get its a into g then it maybe another option for us at least for the moment unless those guys upgrade to the crazy engine mozilla is going to do.

From pages it appears they use the old style firefox engine and interfaces from 55x maybe they are a port.

addons and settings from firefox should work on there.

It may be an option.

hello.
there are alternative for legacy addons in firefox 57 or newer as i heard!
God bless you all!

Hi.

I have noticed on firefox that a lot of addons I use say legacy though
they work including navigation sounds, better privacy and noscript, does
this mean they are not being maintained or something.

However on that note, has anyone tried to use waterfox instead of firefox.

I tried it for a bit, and it seems to be a likely choice with all addons
working if mozilla doesn't get its a into g then it maybe another option
for us at least for the moment unless those guys upgrade to the crazy
engine mozilla is going to do.

From pages it appears they use the old style firefox engine and
interfaces from 55x maybe they are a port.

addons and settings from firefox should work on there.

It may be an option.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

What is that other one called, Vivaldi?
I've not heard of Waterfox, is this for use on underwater computers?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I have noticed on firefox that a lot of addons I use say legacy though they work including navigation sounds, better privacy and noscript, does this mean they are not being maintained or something.

However on that note, has anyone tried to use waterfox instead of firefox.

I tried it for a bit, and it seems to be a likely choice with all addons working if mozilla doesn't get its a into g then it maybe another option for us at least for the moment unless those guys upgrade to the crazy engine mozilla is going to do.

From pages it appears they use the old style firefox engine and interfaces from 55x maybe they are a port.

addons and settings from firefox should work on there.

It may be an option.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Maybe but will they be as accessible that is the thing.
I'd certainly not want to lose the sounds or the ublock origin add on as these two make browsing more intuitive.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

there are alternative for legacy addons in firefox 57 or newer as i heard!
God bless you all!

Hi.

I have noticed on firefox that a lot of addons I use say legacy though
they work including navigation sounds, better privacy and noscript, does
this mean they are not being maintained or something.

However on that note, has anyone tried to use waterfox instead of firefox.

I tried it for a bit, and it seems to be a likely choice with all addons
working if mozilla doesn't get its a into g then it maybe another option
for us at least for the moment unless those guys upgrade to the crazy
engine mozilla is going to do.

From pages it appears they use the old style firefox engine and
interfaces from 55x maybe they are a port.

addons and settings from firefox should work on there.

It may be an option.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

AAh, well that will explain then why people have addons that do not work anymore.

Its a pitty some of these are not updated anymore.

However if ff is that bad I will be switching to waterfox which still uses the old gecco engine however its not mozilla though it still gets updates.

Its good to know that if mozilla doesn't play ball I can switch to another brouser that will.

Ofcause this thing may be lagging behind so eventually it may upgrade to the newer interface.

On 7/11/2017 10:50 p.m., zahra wrote:
hello.
there are alternative for legacy addons in firefox 57 or newer as i heard!
God bless you all!

Hi.

I have noticed on firefox that a lot of addons I use say legacy though
they work including navigation sounds, better privacy and noscript, does
this mean they are not being maintained or something.

However on that note, has anyone tried to use waterfox instead of firefox.

I tried it for a bit, and it seems to be a likely choice with all addons
working if mozilla doesn't get its a into g then it maybe another option
for us at least for the moment unless those guys upgrade to the crazy
engine mozilla is going to do.

From pages it appears they use the old style firefox engine and
interfaces from 55x maybe they are a port.

addons and settings from firefox should work on there.

It may be an option.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Does this go for other mozilla based browsers?
I do know a lot of them do not have the same add ons though. Maybe somebody should just keep two branches going. Mozilla seem to have underestimated the impact of their work on blind people which has probably led to the 'they don't care about us' feeling many are having right now.