Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.

prem.translator@...

Now I must disable vocalizer addon after trying to remove and install it again, but nothing better. The situation is as follow:

After start NVDA, the following dialog appears immediately about nine or ten windows. Task manager cannot kill the process. I'm posting here by disabling NVDA and restart it again using "nvda --disable-addons". What should I do to get rid of the following dialogue and can back to use vocalizer again?

[Window Title]
Vocalizer for NVDA warning

[Content]
Your Vocalizer for NVDA credentials are not set for this computer.
You will need to set them to use vocalizer for NVDA for long time periods, so your license can be properly verified.

[OK]

I have Vocalizer license and I activate it both for my laptop and PC at my office.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Is this just on one machine in one place? could the address its looking for be blocked by the firewall?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 6:10 AM
Subject: [nvda] Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.

Now I must disable vocalizer addon after trying to remove and install it again, but nothing better. The situation is as follow:

After start NVDA, the following dialog appears immediately about nine or ten windows. Task manager cannot kill the process. I'm posting here by disabling NVDA and restart it again using "nvda --disable-addons". What should I do to get rid of the following dialogue and can back to use vocalizer again?

[Window Title]

[Content]
You will need to set them to use vocalizer for NVDA for long time periods, so your license can be properly verified.

[OK]

I have Vocalizer license and I activate it both for my laptop and PC at my office.

Chris

I don’t know which vocalizer product you are using but generally you need to allow access to the activation servers to keep the product activated at least every 30 days

Normally you don’t have to do anything but if your product cant connect to the servers then you need to re-activate the product

firstly make sure you have internet access

And if that doesn’t work try de-activating the product and re-activate

As long as you have internet connection that should do it hopefully

Sent: 11 November 2017 06:10
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.

[Window Title]

[Content]

[OK]

prem.translator@...

I've used this license in my laptop with current network for many years and use it in my office for about a year. There is no problem so far until today.

prem.translator@...

For the product, I use Vocalizer Expressive from Tiflotecnia. The problem occur during internet connection.

Chris

As i said before to make sure your internet connection is stable then restart nvda and see if that helps

Other than that  make sure the product is still activated .

Otherwise maybe the developer who is on this list can help further.

Sent: 11 November 2017 10:11
Subject: Re: [nvda] Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.

For the product, I use Vocalizer Expressive from Tiflotecnia. The problem occur during internet connection.

Rui Fontes

ello!

Can you send a NVDA log file to me, at:
rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com

Thanks!

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: prem.translator@gmail.com
Data: 11 de novembro de 2017 10:06
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.

prem.translator@...

I just sent you the log file.

prem.translator@...

I still unable to use vocalizer for NVDA on my computer, but everything at my workplace is fine, there is no problem with my vocalizer license.

I already sent an e-mail to rui.fontes@..., explaining my problem together with log file, but almost a month past, I still don't get the answer.

Rui Fontes

Sorry! but your log was on SPAM and with your name and not the name in this list...

Please, check again the box to save your credentials and try to activate again...

Rui Fontes

Às 07:50 de 10/12/2017, prem.translator@... escreveu:

I still unable to use vocalizer for NVDA on my computer, but everything at my workplace is fine, there is no problem with my vocalizer license.

I already sent an e-mail to rui.fontes@..., explaining my problem together with log file, but almost a month past, I still don't get the answer.

prem.translator@...

I still unable to use vocalizer driver. Everytime I run NVDA, the vocalizer driver will launch immediately about 10 windows, There is no way to fix. I can't restart my computer, can't press the start menu, etc. One thing I can do is to hold down the power button and press it again to turn on.

Things I already did:

- Uninstalled NVDA and delete its folder in %appdata%,
- reinstalled it,
- After restarting, I installed Vocalizer driver and voices,
- Then restart NVDA again, and everything was the same,
- Then I remember that I have  portable NVDA with the same vocalizer in my D:,
- I tried to go to D:\Portable NVDA\userConfig\addons, and manually delete the vocalizer expressive driver,
- After that, go to %appdata%, and delete vocalizer driver addon,
- reinstalled it, and everything was the same.

Rui Fontes

Answer in private!

Rui Fontes

Às 15:00 de 11/12/2017, prem.translator@... escreveu:

I still unable to use vocalizer driver. Everytime I run NVDA, the vocalizer driver will launch immediately about 10 windows, There is no way to fix. I can't restart my computer, can't press the start menu, etc. One thing I can do is to hold down the power button and press it again to turn on.

Things I already did:

- reinstalled it,
- I tried to go to D:\Portable NVDA\userConfig\addons, and manually delete the vocalizer expressive driver,

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

I also have run in to this problem.
How can we just get rid of the driver for vocalize?
I installed the driver thinking I could  have  used one of the voices as a trial.

Then I figured out we can not just try it, and get the error message the vocalize driver can't be loaded, you have to have one of the voices installed.
think I made an error.

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$
$$$$
Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what a
reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you
can control is your character.
- Wayne Walter Dyer (1940-)

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of prem.translator@...
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 8:01 AM

Things I already did:

- reinstalled it,

Rui Fontes

Go to NVDA menu, Tools, Addons manager and remove the addon...

Rui

Às 00:48 de 12/12/2017, Karim Lakhani escreveu:

I also have run in to this problem.
How can we just get rid of the driver for vocalize?
I installed the driver thinking I could  have  used one of the voices as a trial.

Then I figured out we can not just try it, and get the error message the vocalize driver can't be loaded, you have to have one of the voices installed.
think I made an error.

$$$$
$$$$
Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what a
reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you
can control is your character.
- Wayne Walter Dyer (1940-)

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of prem.translator@...
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 8:01 AM

Things I already did:

- reinstalled it,