Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.

prem.translator@...

Now I must disable vocalizer addon after trying to remove and install it again, but nothing better. The situation is as follow:

After start NVDA, the following dialog appears immediately about nine or ten windows. Task manager cannot kill the process. I'm posting here by disabling NVDA and restart it again using "nvda --disable-addons". What should I do to get rid of the following dialogue and can back to use vocalizer again?

[Window Title]
Vocalizer for NVDA warning

[Content]
Your Vocalizer for NVDA credentials are not set for this computer.
You will need to set them to use vocalizer for NVDA for long time periods, so your license can be properly verified.

[OK]

I have Vocalizer license and I activate it both for my laptop and PC at my office.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Is this just on one machine in one place? could the address its looking for be blocked by the firewall?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Now I must disable vocalizer addon after trying to remove and install it again, but nothing better. The situation is as follow:

After start NVDA, the following dialog appears immediately about nine or ten windows. Task manager cannot kill the process. I'm posting here by disabling NVDA and restart it again using "nvda --disable-addons". What should I do to get rid of the following dialogue and can back to use vocalizer again?

[Window Title]
Vocalizer for NVDA warning

[Content]
Your Vocalizer for NVDA credentials are not set for this computer.
You will need to set them to use vocalizer for NVDA for long time periods, so your license can be properly verified.

[OK]

I have Vocalizer license and I activate it both for my laptop and PC at my office.

Chris

                                                                I don’t know which vocalizer product you are using but generally you need to allow access to the activation servers to keep the product activated at least every 30 days

Normally you don’t have to do anything but if your product cant connect to the servers then you need to re-activate the product

firstly make sure you have internet access

And if that doesn’t work try de-activating the product and re-activate

As long as you have internet connection that should do it hopefully

[...]

I've used this license in my laptop with current network for many years and use it in my office for about a year. There is no problem so far until today.

prem.translator@...

For the product, I use Vocalizer Expressive from Tiflotecnia. The problem occur during internet connection.

Chris

                As i said before to make sure your internet connection is stable then restart nvda and see if that helps

Other than that  make sure the product is still activated .

Otherwise maybe the developer who is on this list can help further.

For the product, I use Vocalizer Expressive from Tiflotecnia. The problem occur during internet connection.

Rui Fontes

ello!

Can you send a NVDA log file to me, at:
rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com