From: "Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io" <rmkuzma=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:44 PM
Subject: [nvda] firefox updating and becoming unusable

Can someone tell me what just happened.

I opened firefox and it says is updating to latest version and it updated.

Now it does not work with nvda or even jaws.

Please help.

Thanks

Richard Kuzma

I download version 56 and it is fine now.
Also for anyone;s information
I called freedom scientific and they were aware, I was told they changed the
way their accessibility works with it, but who knows.
I also told firefox not to update before I installed the old version.