Latest Ccleaner no extra payload detected

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I thought I'd just say that when I was prompted just now to update this program after selecting the free version it downloaded fast and installed fast, but I do have unchecky on the system so maybe this is the thing.
It installed very well and is I think a little faster also. Note that although it will still run on xp, it will not run on any that contain amd chips such as sempron, or athlon. it bombs out with a C runtime error due to it needing a chip with sse2 instruction set.
Intel machines are fine.

Its apparently got a bug fixed that upset some browser settings, particularly Edge.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Unchecky never worked, I had to uncheck the box but ccleaner is faster which is good.

On 17/11/2017 12:38 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I thought I'd just say that when I was prompted just now to update this program after selecting the free version it downloaded fast and installed fast, but I do have unchecky on the system so maybe this is the thing.
It installed very well and is I think a little faster also. Note that although it will still run on xp, it will not run on any that contain amd chips such as sempron, or athlon. it bombs out with a C runtime error due to it needing a chip with sse2 instruction set.
Intel machines are fine.

Its apparently got a bug fixed that upset some browser settings, particularly Edge.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Where did you get the download from. I have an issue sometimes with the Filehippo site, but this came from the pireform and there was nothing in it at all.