Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] can't down load audio from web sites any more

Hay I just switched to crohm and when I am on a web page I can see the audio butt when I click save as it only saves the html of the page.  The sites I am trying to down load mp3s from are www.bigappleairchecks.com and www.airchecks.com.  I used every browser to try this.  The audio is in mp3 it is not a youtube or a flash web site.  I can down load pod casts just fine butt I want the audio from both the web sites.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Well I forgot the main key stroke for the audio because I have not done this in a very long time.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Save as always saves the page, never audio.

Gene----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:10 PM

Hay I just switched to crohm and when I am on a web page I can see the audio butt when I click save as it only saves the html of the page.  The sites I am trying to down load mp3s from are www.bigappleairchecks.com and www.airchecks.com.  I used every browser to try this.  The audio is in mp3 it is not a youtube or a flash web site.  I can down load pod casts just fine butt I want the audio from both the web sites.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gene

Assuming you mean that you tried save link as, not save as, then you can't save files that a site isn't set up to allow you to save.  these links don't lead directly to the file that plays.  They cause the site to play the file but when you download the link using save link as or equivalent, you are saving the html link the site uses to cause the music to be played.

Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:10 PM

Hay I just switched to crohm and when I am on a web page I can see the audio butt when I click save as it only saves the html of the page.  The sites I am trying to down load mp3s from are www.bigappleairchecks.com and www.airchecks.com.  I used every browser to try this.  The audio is in mp3 it is not a youtube or a flash web site.  I can down load pod casts just fine butt I want the audio from both the web sites.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Well just to let you know I use to use an add on in all browsers called video down load helper and it down load audio in a rite click option.  I was wondering if any one knows of a good extension for crohm that will down load any audio from any web site because down load helper is no longer around.

Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:10 PM

Hay I just switched to crohm and when I am on a web page I can see the audio butt when I click save as it only saves the html of the page.  The sites I am trying to down load mp3s from are www.bigappleairchecks.com and www.airchecks.com.  I used every browser to try this.  The audio is in mp3 it is not a youtube or a flash web site.  I can down load pod casts just fine butt I want the audio from both the web sites.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Video download helper is about on the app store you just search for it.

On 19/11/2017 5:23 p.m., Bobby Vinton wrote:
[...]

For me I use listentoyoutube.com and video-download.co.

each are easy to use and they just run.