My Firefox 57 issue

Sharni-Lee Ward

I know people have mentioned having issues with Firefox 57. I turned off
automatic updates but although I tried to activate the Not Now option
yesterday, it still did the thing. The new Firefox is slower, but not so
much so that I can't manage. However, it has frozen twice on different
sites, slowing down the whole computer/NVDA's response time, and when I
finally get to the Windows Task Manager, there are four instances of
Firefox.exe. Has anyone else experienced this?

Walmir Schultz <wsautodidata@...>

This is exactly what is happening here.