From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary Metzler
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 9:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] replied to in outlook

Hi All,

Happy thanksgiving to all.

I was wondering if the following is normal behavior in nvda.  I am using outlook 2016 the latest win 10 and the latest nvda.  When I reply to a message and I send it I see the replied to flag on the message.  When I exit outlook and go back into it the replied to flag is gone.  Is this normal for nvda?  Thanks for any help.

Gary Metzler