NVDA tablet, touchscreen access

David Mehler

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a win10 question, a tablet question, or an
NVDA question.

I've got win10 1709 on a tablet, and have NVDA 2017.3 installed on it.
I am wanting to know how/if it's possible to use the touchscreen
without the keyboard so if I detach the keyboard I can still use the
tablet.

Thanks.
Dave.

Adriani Botez

Hello,

You can ofcourse use it by touch gestures.
You can find in your NVDA menu / help, all keystrokes for laptop and desktop layout as well as all gesture which correspond to the functions of the keystrokes.
And there is an addon called enhanced touch gestures. You should install it. It brings you much more productivity.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 21.11.2017 um 07:10 schrieb David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>:

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a win10 question, a tablet question, or an
NVDA question.

I've got win10 1709 on a tablet, and have NVDA 2017.3 installed on it.
I am wanting to know how/if it's possible to use the touchscreen
without the keyboard so if I detach the keyboard I can still use the
tablet.

Thanks.
Dave.

David Mehler