learning to program in python

Scott VanDeWalle

Hello all.

I am turning to this list to ask about where is a good starting point to learn programming  with python?

I know we’ve discussed it before but its been a while and I don’t wish to get mislead with online searching and stuff.

I suppose I should start at the beginning.

Thank you

Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rayn Darren

Hi Scott,

Try either udemy.com or coursera.com, both have fully accessible tutorials. There's also codecademy.com but they're not 100% accessible.

Hope that helps,
Rayn