Finding the "Add to Cart" Button on Amazon

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

Is there any way to find the "Add to Cart" button with NVDA on the regular, not the accessible, Amazon web site?  If so, how does one do this?

--
Rich De Steno

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I tend to use b, but often they mess you about by suggesting you buy something else with it, and untill you mess with thos checkboxes to indicate what you want the button is not active. Its all part of them trying to make you buy more than you intended. I recently wanted to by a set of headphones and it kept asking me if I wanted to bundle them with some blue tooth ear buds. Last time I looked I still only had two ears!

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-