Winamp and its skin setting

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello group,

I have downloaded and installed Winamp version 566 and I have set it as Winamp classic.

But it doesn't work with Nvda.

My question is: What setting is better: Bento, Bigbento, modern, or Classic?

Thank you very much for help.

--
Jarek

Classic is the right skin to choose. What do you mean that it doesn't work with NVDA?

On 12/4/2019 3:07 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello group,

I have downloaded and installed Winamp version 566 and I have set it as Winamp classic.

But it doesn't work with Nvda.

My question is: What setting is better: Bento, Bigbento, modern, or Classic?

Thank you very much for help.

Jarek.Krcmar

I can't save the setting, after opening Winamp, it want stil set Current or Classic.

Jarek
Dne 04.12.2019 v 9:11 Governor staten napsal(a):

Classic is the right skin to choose. What do you mean that it doesn't work with NVDA?

On 12/4/2019 3:07 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello group,

I have downloaded and installed Winamp version 566 and I have set it as Winamp classic.

But it doesn't work with Nvda.

My question is: What setting is better: Bento, Bigbento, modern, or Classic?

Thank you very much for help.

Gene

Classic skins is the setting to use.  But what doesn't work?

Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 2:07 AM
Subject: [nvda] Winamp and it's setting

Hello group,

I have downloaded and installed Winamp version 566 and I have set it as
Winamp classic.

But it doesn't work with Nvda.

My question is: What setting is better: Bento, Bigbento, modern, or Classic?

Thank you very much for help.

--
Jarek

ALT+S is what brings up the Skin Settings Dialog, but I'm not finding that the dialog itself behaves particularly well using typical Windows Keyboard navigation commands.

Even without a screen reader active focus seems to jump out of that dialog and Winamp entirely when using the standard arrowing once in the list (of 4, in my case) skin choices, of which Winamp Classic is at the top of the list but Big Bento is what came up when I installed the most recent beta.  I don't use Winamp routinely so I can't be of much more help.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)