Please your advice with an extended Winamp

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello group,

I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019. 2.1 an Extended Winamp.

It seems to me, that this Nvda addon doesn't work.

When I am listening a music in Winamp, and press the key F6 or F7 or F8 fo volume, nothing is happening.

--
Jarek

Jacob

Extended Winamp is from 2013 so don't expect it to work any more.

OZ0TE Jacob

On
5.
Dec. 2019
at 10.13
Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:

Hello group,

I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019. 2.1 an Extended Winamp.

It seems to me, that this Nvda addon doesn't work.

When I am listening a music in Winamp, and press the key F6 or F7 or F8 fo volume, nothing is happening.

--
Jarek

Jarek.Krcmar

Thanks, Jacob.

Jarek

Dne 05.12.2019 v 10:46 Jacob napsal(a):

Extended Winamp is from 2013 so don't expect it to work any more.

OZ0TE Jacob

On
5.
Dec. 2019
at 10.13
Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:

Hello group,

I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019. 2.1 an Extended Winamp.

It seems to me, that this Nvda addon doesn't work.

When I am listening a music in Winamp, and press the key F6 or F7 or F8 fo volume, nothing is happening.

--
Jarek

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

A new Extended winamp recently came out.

It is version 1.2.

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!

> Extended Winamp is from 2013 so don't expect it to work any more.

> OZ0TE Jacob

>> On

>> 5.

>> Dec. 2019

>> at 10.13

>> Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:

>> Hello group,

>> I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019. 2.1 an Extended Winamp.

>> It seems to me, that this Nvda addon doesn't work.

>> When I am listening a music in Winamp, and press the key F6 or F7 or F8 fo volume, nothing is happening.

>> --

>> Jarek

Roger Stewart

It is working for me and there was an update to it in the past week or so and it will be ready for the next NVDA as well.
Roger

On 12/5/2019 3:46 AM, Jacob wrote:
Extended Winamp is from 2013 so don't expect it to work any more.

OZ0TE Jacob

On
5.
Dec. 2019
at 10.13
Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:

Hello group,

I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019. 2.1 an Extended Winamp.

It seems to me, that this Nvda addon doesn't work.

When I am listening a music in Winamp, and press the key F6 or F7 or F8 fo volume, nothing is happening.

--
Jarek

.

Arno Schuh

Hi,

I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019.
2.1 an Extended Winamp.
Winamp configured with classic skin?

Yours sincerely

Arno

Gene

Try an earlier version of NVDA running as a portable version.  I suspect the add-on isn't compatible with that version of NVDA.  I don't know what the last compatible version is, but go back maybe one or two versions and see what happens.

I'm not sure if there is a page to download old versions of Winamp but as far as I know, there is a way to do so even if they aren't publicly shown on the NVDA site.  Others may know how it is done.

Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 3:12 AM

Hello group,

I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019. 2.1
an Extended Winamp.

It seems to me, that this Nvda addon doesn't work.

When I am listening a music in Winamp, and press the key F6 or F7 or F8
fo volume, nothing is happening.

--
Jarek

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Rogers,

could you tell me, how the Extended Winamp works?

When I press any key, nothing happens.

Jarek

Dne 05.12.2019 v 16:42 Roger Stewart napsal(a):

[...]

Hi Roggers,

I have downloaded the Extended winamp version 1.2 and added it to Nvda.

I have found, that it really works.

But when I tried download it from the webpage through Nvda, I have found only version 1.1.

My question is: will be this add-on on the webpage with add-ons?

[...]

Have you tried removing it and downloading another copy from the web site?

I have it also.

F5 – f8 is for volume

Mute, 25%, 50% 100%

Shift up arrow centers audio.

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!

could you tell me, how the Extended Winamp works?

When I press any key, nothing happens.

Jarek

Dne 05.12.2019 v 16:42 Roger Stewart napsal(a):

> It is working for me and there was an update to it in the past week or

> so and it will be ready for the next NVDA as well.

> Roger

> On 12/5/2019 3:46 AM, Jacob wrote:

>> Extended Winamp is from 2013 so don't expect it to work any more.

>> OZ0TE Jacob

>>> On

>>> 5.

>>> Dec. 2019

>>> at 10.13

>>> Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:

>>> Hello group,

>>> I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019.

>>> 2.1 an Extended Winamp.

>>> It seems to me, that this Nvda addon doesn't work.

>>> When I am listening a music in Winamp, and press the key F6 or F7 or

>>> F8 fo volume, nothing is happening.

>>> --

>>> Jarek

>> .

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi,

I already have the new version of Extended Winamp.

I downloaded it in the interface of Nvda, but when I tried download it from webpage manually, so I found the previous version.

Jarek
Dne 07.12.2019 v 9:17 Robert Doc Wright godfearer napsal(a):

Have you tried removing it and downloading another copy from the web site?

I have it also.

F5 – f8 is for volume

Mute, 25%, 50% 100%

Shift up arrow centers audio.

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!

could you tell me, how the Extended Winamp works?

When I press any key, nothing happens.

Jarek

Dne 05.12.2019 v 16:42 Roger Stewart napsal(a):

> It is working for me and there was an update to it in the past week or

> so and it will be ready for the next NVDA as well.

> Roger

> On 12/5/2019 3:46 AM, Jacob wrote:

>> Extended Winamp is from 2013 so don't expect it to work any more.

>> OZ0TE Jacob

>>> On

>>> 5.

>>> Dec. 2019

>>> at 10.13

>>> Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:

>>> Hello group,

>>> I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019.

>>> 2.1 an Extended Winamp.

>>> It seems to me, that this Nvda addon doesn't work.

>>> When I am listening a music in Winamp, and press the key F6 or F7 or

>>> F8 fo volume, nothing is happening.

>>> --

>>> Jarek