any tutorials on windows media player?

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

My friend said she'd be willing to use windows media player if she can't get
winamp to work but are there any tutorials on WMP?

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Hello Rosemarie, I don't know a tutorial on WMP. Search on
www.accessibilitycentral.net, you could find something there.
Cheers,
Florian

La 29.11.2017 01:59, Rosemarie Chavarria a scris:

Hi, everyone,

My friend said she'd be willing to use windows media player if she can't get
winamp to work but are there any tutorials on WMP?

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

there is no tutorials up there for windows media player.

I did a audio tutorial on ripping cds withat that program though but not posted to the site.

There is a written one in a draft which is not quite finished either.

The audio one i drop boxed a few days back.

gene nz

I do have a list of all the shortcuts also for that program but usually people use the basic shortucts to play music etc.

Gene nz

On 11/29/2017 9:44 PM, Florian Ionașcu wrote:
Hello Rosemarie, I don't know a tutorial on WMP. Search on
www.accessibilitycentral.net, you could find something there.
Cheers,
Florian

La 29.11.2017 01:59, Rosemarie Chavarria a scris:
Hi, everyone,

My friend said she'd be willing to use windows media player if she can't get
winamp to work but are there any tutorials on WMP?

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

David Griffith

There are a couple of faily old tutorials on the Blind Planet Site.

They are for WMP 11 so I am not sure if they are totally current.

They could provide the basis for an updated version I guess.

http://blind-planet.com/resources/

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog

[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I don't think this is the issue, are you saying they will play through wmp?
I'd expect the same issue for both.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

My friend said she'd be willing to use windows media player if she can't get
winamp to work but are there any tutorials on WMP?

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Gene

Does the person just want to listen to files?  If that's all, then a tutorial is real overkill.  If the person wants to do things like work with playlists, rip and burn files, and perhaps other things I can't think of now, then a tutorial might be desired.

If all the person wants to do is play files, I'll send a message with a small number of commands which may be all the person needs.  If the person wants to do more, then others may know about tutorials.

Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 2:44 AM