Resource Monitor 17.12, Windows 10 App Essentials 17.12 #addonrelease

Hi all,

Resource Monitor and Windows 10 App Essentials have been updated to version 17.12. Resource Monitor will now recognize 64-bit ARM processors on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, and exciting features from the next Windows 10 feature update are now supported via Windows 10 App Essentials.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph

Leo

great job!

thanks.

Leo
El 28/11/2017 a las 19:04, Joseph Lee escribió:

Hi all,

Resource Monitor and Windows 10 App Essentials have been updated to version 17.12. Resource Monitor will now recognize 64-bit ARM processors on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, and exciting features from the next Windows 10 feature update are now supported via Windows 10 App Essentials.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph

Gerardo Corripio

Has a keystroke been introduced to let us know how much space is left on the drives with actual figures and not have to subtract to get the actual amount of space left? For instance mine says C:\ (NTFS unidad): 258.13gb de 280.79gb utilizado 91.9%. F:\ (FAT32 unidad): 7.25mb de 1.99gb utilizado 0.4%. when I'd like it to have a keystroke where it'd say something like (NTFS unidad): Space remaining 22.6 GBlike this for all the drives. Would such a keystroke for instance of the eight be possible to implement?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird

Hi,

Hmmm, at this stage, probably not.

Cheers,

Joseph

[...]

I add that you can obtain remaining space on a drive through drive properties (Windows Explorer/File Explorer).

[...]

Gene

I don't know where you are looking but in properties for the drive, it shows used space and free space.

Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 8:41 AM

[...]

Exactly yes that's where I go to look, but imagine having this info available on the fly? thus the idea of implementing such a feature.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S de Telcel

El 29/11/2017, a la(s) 10:49 a. m., Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> escribió:

[...]

Brian's Mail list account

I'd have thought that this was a simple sum so if the needed routine was included maybe a setting to toggle this might be good.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

[...]

I think its pretty obvious that the calculation could be done fairly easily, but the question is, if it was just a part of what you get now, would that be OK? If you want a separate function key then there seems to be a great demand for non clashing keys just now and its getting harder to find them as we go onward.

[...]

I don't think this is the issue. the issue is convenience of hearing the info wherever you are without invoking new windows to find it.