From: "Don H" <lmddh50@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:00 AM
Subject: [nvda] installing 2017-4 RC3

Used the check for updates under the help of the NVDA UI. Installed RC 3 over RC2. For some reason during the update the Windows 10 settings screen opened and was showing the settings for Narrator. Never seen this happen before. Doesn't seem to have caused any issues with the update just strange that it happened.

Chris

This happened to me when i installed rc2

And i use caps lock as the nvda key along with insert

But i don’t see the significance of this though