Topics

NVDA 19.3RE: [nvda] Conference recordings?

Sky Mundell

Hello Quentin. Sky here. When is NVDA 19.3 going to be in public beta so those of us can test it out before it comes to final release? I know you want to put it out when its stable, but since we’re in the month of December, do you think it might be in beta this month and then released before the year 2020? Thanks, Sky.

Quentin Christensen

Hi Sky,

Yes there will be a beta out very shortly.  Apologies for the seemingly slow movement on this.  It's been a big change both for us and for add-on developers and we wanted to make sure everything was working well and everyone was on board.  We will keep everyone informed.

Quentin

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager