NVDA sometimes loses control and needs to be restarted

Vaibhav Bhandari

Woops, Didn't think about that. I guess that's the reason that the
weather plus addon was not working with that version. I do think that
as the 2017 version is not having that issue, then it's safe to say
that due to some changes they did in the later versions this problem
is occuring. The only question is which?

On 12/13/19, Hope Williamson <hopeisjoyful@gmail.com> wrote:
This happens a lot in Thunderbird with over 15000 messages.

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari

Hope Williamson <hopeisjoyful@...>

This happens a lot in Thunderbird with over 15000 messages.

Hi,
As Luke pointed out in a later message, I advise NOT downgrading to anything earlier than a recent version, say 2018.4 should be the earliest version I recommend downgrading to if absolutely necessary. This is more so now that a combination of add-ons with support for old and new NVDA releases are coming out - if you install an add-on optimized for nVDA 2019.3, and then downgrade to 2017.4, add-ons will not work or become unpredictable in what they do.
Cheers,
Jsoeph