changing the amount of graphics that are spoken

Kevin Huber

Hi:

Is there a way to change how much graphics are spoken, similar to the
punctuation levels?

Kevin Huber

Quentin Christensen

Hi Kevin,

Not at this stage.  Have you got an example of pages with graphics you would like to be able to adjust the amount of information reported on?

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Tony Ballou

Hi Kevin,

Thanks, for bringing this up.  That's something that I have wondered
about for a while now myself but kept forgetting to ask.  I haven't seen
anything either in the Users guide or NVDA itself for controlling the
amount of spoken graphic content. I was asked by a client about NVDA
having a graphic dictionary and I told them that I didn't think one
existed for Nvda. I'm Curious to know if there is a way to have NVDA not
say graphic when it comes across certain content.

Tony

Tony

On 11/30/2017 4:56 PM, Kevin Huber wrote:
Hi:

Is there a way to change how much graphics are spoken, similar to the
punctuation levels?

Kevin Huber

Peter Beasley

I think it would be good if NVDA were to have a
graphics dictionary like winndoweyes has.

Thanks, for bringing this up. That's something that I have wondered
about for a while now myself but kept forgetting to ask. I haven't seen
anything either in the Users guide or NVDA itself for controlling the
amount of spoken graphic content. I was asked by a client about NVDA
having a graphic dictionary and I told them that I didn't think one
existed for Nvda. I'm Curious to know if there is a way to have NVDA not
say graphic when it comes across certain content.

Tony

Tony

On 11/30/2017 4:56 PM, Kevin Huber wrote:
Hi:

Is there a way to change how much graphics are spoken, similar to the
punctuation levels?

Kevin Huber

Sky Mundell

Absolutely right! And a graphics labeller too!