Tifflotechnia's Vocalizer voices

Hi,
Is the Vocalizer voices from Tifflotechnia ready for NVDA 2019.3?
Many thanks

Don H

I currently am running the trial of the vocalizer voices from ATGuys with the 2019.3 beta and the same is available from Code Factory.

On 12/11/2019 8:14 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Hi,
Is the Vocalizer voices from Tifflotechnia ready for NVDA 2019.3?
Many thanks

Quentin Christensen

Yes, it is ready, although I'm not sure if it is the current version available from  https://vocalizer-nvda.com/ or whether they were waiting to upload it.  Rui from Tiflotecnia is fairly active on the group, so I am sure he will see this and reply in due course.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Yes, they are.

For Vocalizer Direct, version 2, the new driver will be posted today…

For Vocalizer Expressive, it will be posted in the next days…

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.