Topics

NVDA keeps saying 'activity' when using google file stream

特種兵

hi

yes, many user has this question in Taiwan.
You can click google file stream on system tray(win+b)
use tab or arrow key find notified tab and clicked
because my google file stream is Chinese language, so I am not sure what is the tab's name in English.
but it near the activity tab, below than activity tab
you can try it

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan

Sile via Groups.Io 於 2019/12/13 上午 02:55 寫道:

Hello

Has anyone else come across this - Google File Stream periodically says 'activity', which NVDA will read when it pops up, even if you are reading/writing in another document or application.

Does anyone know how to either stop File Stream doing this or stop NVDA reading the notification?

I am using Windows 10 and the latest stable release of NVDA.

Thanks,

--Sile

Sile