Drag and Drop Ishue

Bruno Aníbal Prieto González

Hello!
Is there a way to drag and drop with NVDA without using the mouse?
In theory, keeping the left click with the NVDA command and releasing
it in another mouse position should work, but that doesn't happen. The
only way I found to fix this is to hold down the physical mouse click
while with the other hand I move the object browser and synchronize it
with the mouse pointer.
Before I used a drag-and-drop addon but with NVDA 2019.3 it is no
longer compatible.

I remain attentive if you know anything, greetings and thank you very
much beforehand

Luke Davis

This is a week old, but nobody answered. So...

What are you trying to drag and drop?

Sometimes there is another way.

Luke

--
Luke Davis

According to the developer, the Drag and Drop add-on has been updated to be compatible with the latest NVDA.

Javi Dominguez <notifications@...>

10:42 AM (33 minutes ago)

to javidominguez/DragAndDropmeAuthor

I have already updated it. Now it works in NVDA 2019.3.
View dev branch https://github.com/javidominguez/DragAndDrop/tree/dev
or latest release https://github.com/javidominguez/DragAndDrop/releases/tag/2.0dev

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)