Weather_Plus some translations updated

Adriano Barbieri

Hi to every one,

Only some corrections for the English language.

The version is still the 7.3, and will not be reported by the add-on,then it must be downloaded manually for those who wish.

https://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus7.3.nvda-addon

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/Weather_Plus
Thanks to Chris Mullins for suggestions and thanks also to Noelia, Rémy, Abdel and Zvonimir for supporting Weather__Plus.

Regards
Adriano

Betsy Grenevitch

which link are we to use of the two to download the update? Thank you so much for all who worked on this project.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678=862-3876

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

The first link is the direct download.

Regards
Adriano

Il 14/12/2019 20:58, Betsy Grenevitch ha scritto:

which link are we to use of the two to download the update? Thank you so much for all who worked on this project.

On 12/14/2019 2:03 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi to every one,

Only some corrections for the English language.

The version is still the 7.3, and will not be reported by the add-on,then it must be downloaded manually for those who wish.

https://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus7.3.nvda-addon

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/Weather_Plus
Thanks to Chris Mullins for suggestions and thanks also to Noelia, Rémy, Abdel and Zvonimir for supporting Weather__Plus.

Regards
Adriano

--
Betsy Grenevitch