Topics

How to make Android studio accessible

Ramesh Patil

I am using windows 10 32 bit version with JDK 8 installed for 32 bit also I have activated Java access bridge but Android studio is not supporting Nvda screen reader

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

it worked for me, but I am using 64 bit windows.

Best,

Erik

On December 15, 2019 12:49:36 AM "Ramesh Patil" <ramesh.patil1989@...> wrote:

I am using windows 10 32 bit version with JDK 8 installed for 32 bit also I have activated Java access bridge but Android studio is not supporting Nvda screen reader

Quentin Christensen

Hi Ramesh,

Try the NVDA 2019.3 beta 1 version which has improvements to Java which others have reported have improved the experience with Android Studio: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3beta1-now-available-for-testing/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Ramesh Patil

Thank you for your suggestion I

have tried with latest NVDA beta version it works with intellij Idea IDE but  Android studio is still  inaccessible
but never the less intelligent idea become accessible with latest NVDA I thought that there was a problem with my Android studio installation. I will try to reinstall it again.

Thanks all of you..

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 9:52 AM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Hi Ramesh,

Try the NVDA 2019.3 beta 1 version which has improvements to Java which others have reported have improved the experience with Android Studio: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3beta1-now-available-for-testing/

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 4:48 PM Ramesh Patil <ramesh.patil1989@...> wrote:

I am using windows 10 32 bit version with JDK 8 installed for 32 bit also I have activated Java access bridge but Android studio is not supporting Nvda screen reader

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Easwaran Chinraj