free accessible video converter?

Simone Dal Maso

Hello,
Before I start testing lots of software, do you know some accessible videoconverter tool?
I have some hd video made with my iphone and they takes lots of spaces.
I'd like to reduce their size, are there some accessible tool?
Thank you.

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Simone,

Have you tried out Format Factory? is free.
I feel very good, and it's fast too, just be careful during installation because it also proposes to install other apps, but you can deselect the checkbox.
I think it also exists in a portable version.

Regards
Adriano

Il 18/12/2019 08:50, Simone Dal Maso ha scritto:

Hello,
Before I start testing lots of software, do you know some accessible videoconverter tool?
I have some hd video made with my iphone and they takes lots of spaces.
I'd like to reduce their size, are there some accessible tool?
Thank you.

Sascha Cowley

Handbrake works, but can be a bit fiddly. There is also a command line version available.

FFMPEG is accessible (it is a command line program), but is not for the faint-of-heart.

On 18/12/2019 18:50, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
Hello,
Before I start testing lots of software, do you know some accessible videoconverter tool?
I have some hd video made with my iphone and they takes lots of spaces.
I'd like to reduce their size, are there some accessible tool?
Thank you.

Simone Dal Maso

thank you Adriano, I will install it soon!