Season's greetings

Laurie Mehta

Thanks very much, and the same to you and others. --Laurie

On Saturday, December 21, 2019, 2:28:49 PM PST, Clive Pallett <clive.pallett@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

May I take this opportunity to wish all on the list the very best for the holiday season, however you celebrate it.  May all your presents be useful and accessible.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

Arlene

Hi, have a wonderful Christmas to you all.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10