Topics

Vocalizer expressive driver question

Greg Wocher

Hello all,
I have a license for the vocalizer expressive voices from Tiflotecnia. I am running NVDA 2019.3 beta 1. I thought there was suppose to be a new version of the driver that would work with this version of NVDA. However when I go to the website to download the driver it is still the same one I have now that does not work with NVDA 2019.3. When will the new driver be put up to download?

Greg Wocher

Rui Fontes

Hello!

It is not yet published on our webpage, but you can download from:

www.tiflotecnia.net/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:52 de 30/12/2019, Greg Wocher escreveu:

Hello all,

I have a license for the vocalizer expressive voices from Tiflotecnia. I am running NVDA 2019.3 beta 1. I thought there was suppose to be a new version of the driver that would work with this version of NVDA. However when I go to the website to download the driver it is still the same one I have now that does not work with NVDA 2019.3. When will the new driver be put up to download?

Greg Wocher

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

I need the link please to somtha voice hq for NVDA addd on on or any
hq voice send me the downlode link. please

On 12/30/19, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:
Hello!

It is not yet published on our webpage, but you can download from:

www.tiflotecnia.net/
<ftp://tiflo@37.187.106.128/home/tiflo/html/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-
3.1.0.nvda-addon> ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:52 de 30/12/2019, Greg Wocher escreveu:

Hello all,

I have a license for the vocalizer expressive voices from Tiflotecnia. I am
running NVDA 2019.3 beta 1. I thought there was suppose to be a new version
of the driver that would work with this version of NVDA. However when I go
to the website to download the driver it is still the same one I have now
that does not work with NVDA 2019.3. When will the new driver be put up to
download?

Greg Wocher

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

happy news years eve eve

On 12/30/19, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo <chikodinaka.2girls@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

What voice is that?

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Enviada: segunda-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2019 13:08
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Vocalizer expressive driver question

[...]

Rosemarie Chavarria

You have to buy that voice if I’m not mistaken.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 12/30/19, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

> Hello!

> It is not yet published on our webpage, but you can download from:

> www.tiflotecnia.net/

> <ftp://tiflo@.../home/tiflo/html/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-

> 3.1.0.nvda-addon> ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

> Best regards,

> Rui Fontes

> Tiflotecnia, Lda.

> Às 11:52 de 30/12/2019, Greg Wocher escreveu:

> Hello all,

> I have a license for the vocalizer expressive voices from Tiflotecnia. I am

> running NVDA 2019.3 beta 1. I thought there was suppose to be a new version

> of the driver that would work with this version of NVDA. However when I go

> to the website to download the driver it is still the same one I have now

> that does not work with NVDA 2019.3. When will the new driver be put up to

> download?

> Greg Wocher

Fernando Paixão

Rui is asking for a password to download at.Rui esta pedindo senha para baixar em.

Em 30/12/2019 09:44, Rui Fontes escreveu:

Hello!

It is not yet published on our webpage, but you can download from:

www.tiflotecnia.net/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:52 de 30/12/2019, Greg Wocher escreveu:

Hello all,

I have a license for the vocalizer expressive voices from Tiflotecnia. I am running NVDA 2019.3 beta 1. I thought there was suppose to be a new version of the driver that would work with this version of NVDA. However when I go to the website to download the driver it is still the same one I have now that does not work with NVDA 2019.3. When will the new driver be put up to download?

Greg Wocher

Greg Wocher

Hello,

When I try to access this file it is asking for a username and log in. I tried my vocalizer account info and it would not let me in.

Greg WOcher

On 12/30/2019 7:44 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Hello!

It is not yet published on our webpage, but you can download from:

www.tiflotecnia.net/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:52 de 30/12/2019, Greg Wocher escreveu:

Hello all,

I have a license for the vocalizer expressive voices from Tiflotecnia. I am running NVDA 2019.3 beta 1. I thought there was suppose to be a new version of the driver that would work with this version of NVDA. However when I go to the website to download the driver it is still the same one I have now that does not work with NVDA 2019.3. When will the new driver be put up to download?

Greg Wocher

René Linke <rene.linke@...>

However, it's split into 2 lines, so copy both lines, and paste it into the web-browser's address bar, then it should work.

<http://www.tiflotecnia.net/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon>

Rui Fontes

Edited

Hello!

Try this one:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Enviada: terça-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2019 15:18
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

[...]

Still no go. For what ever reason it always takes me to a site with a log in.

Greg Wocher

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

[...]

Very strange!

Here is a Dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi46eab9l3shzrj/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon?dl=1

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

[...]

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 10:26 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Very strange!
Rui,

        You've probably gotten two messages regarding my having edited your initial post, but that still wouldn't have explained the strangeness.  In the original, for some reason, the opening "ht" in your full link was not part of the link, and the remainder resolved to this:

                    ftp://tiflo@.../home/tiflo/html/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

which does demand login.  The link you intended:

                    https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

does precisely what you said and thought it would.  Heaven only knows how that original bit came to pass, but I thought you would appreciate knowing exactly what had occurred.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

Rui Fontes

Thanks!

I understand now what have happened…

I have changed the link gave by Filezilla…

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Enviada: quarta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2020 17:17
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

[...]

I finally got it. Only now it keeps telling me it cannot verify my credentials.

Greg Wocher

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 10:26 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Very strange!
Rui,

        You've probably gotten two messages regarding my having edited your initial post, but that still wouldn't have explained the strangeness.  In the original, for some reason, the opening "ht" in your full link was not part of the link, and the remainder resolved to this:

                    ftp://tiflo@.../home/tiflo/html/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

which does demand login.  The link you intended:

                    https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

does precisely what you said and thought it would.  Heaven only knows how that original bit came to pass, but I thought you would appreciate knowing exactly what had occurred.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

please add this vocolizer to www.addons.nvda-project.org please
please. so when it comes out the nvda community will b ready. I cant
downlode the addon. please put all addons 2that list and website
addons.NVDA-project.org today!

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

ftp://tiflo@37.187.106.128/home/tiflo/html/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon
<ftp://tiflo@37.187.106.128/home/tiflo/html/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon>

which does demand login. The link you intended:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon
<https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon>

does precisely what you said and thought it would. Heaven only knows how
that original bit came to pass, but I thought you would appreciate knowing
exactly what had occurred.

Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and
out of favor.
~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

I cant downlode the addons I don't hav the nvda20000.3 please put them
on the Addons.nvda-project.org please do it soon b4 the new nvda is
out

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 04:00 PM, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo wrote:
please put them on the Addons.nvda-project.org please do it soon b4 the new nvda is out
Since this is a commercial product, which one must purchase and have a license to use, it's not likely to ever appear on the community add-ons page.

See:  https://vocalizer-nvda.com/

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

Rui Fontes

Please, contact me in private.

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Rui.fontes@...

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 10:26 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Very strange!

Rui,

        You've probably gotten two messages regarding my having edited your initial post, but that still wouldn't have explained the strangeness.  In the original, for some reason, the opening "ht" in your full link was not part of the link, and the remainder resolved to this:

                    ftp://tiflo@.../home/tiflo/html/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

which does demand login.  The link you intended:

                    https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

does precisely what you said and thought it would.  Heaven only knows how that original bit came to pass, but I thought you would appreciate knowing exactly what had occurred.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

Gerardo Corripio

Thanks a bunch! Saved the update in my Dropbox! which I'll ask in another Mail about the updating process, so as not to clutter this thread. Thanks again for the update! I was bebinning to worry!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel