something for you to enjoy

Arlene

Hey this has something to do with this new decade.  Enjoy this for yourselves.  This will be up for a week. Then I’ll take it down. Happy listening!  https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

I cant downlode the song send it in a mp3 not dropbox. its not working

On 1/1/20, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey this has something to do with this new decade.  Enjoy this for
yourselves.  This will be up for a week. Then I’ll take it down. Happy
listening!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gene

Change the 0 at the end of the link to a 1.  People who send such links should do this before sending them by editing them in the e-mail program or earlier if they have them stored somewhere.

Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2020 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] something for you to enjoy

On 1/1/20, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:
> Hey this has something to do with this new decade.  Enjoy this for
> yourselves.  This will be up for a week. Then I’ll take it down. Happy
> listening!
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ron Canazzi

That's an oldie but a goodie.  I remember it well.
It was one of the first environmental protest songs that made the pop charts. It actually hit number one in 1969 for a week or so.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Arleen,

I remember this song very well. It was a huge hit here in Southern California. Thanks for sharing this with us. I do have it on my external music drive. A friend of mine has a daily oldie feature and one time he featured this song. That’s how I got it.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hey this has something to do with this new decade.  Enjoy this for yourselves.  This will be up for a week. Then I’ll take it down. Happy listening!  https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Ron,

I remember this song very well too. It sure is an oldie but goodie. It got played a lot down here.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

That's an oldie but a goodie.  I remember it well.
It was one of the first environmental protest songs that made the pop charts. It actually hit number one in 1969 for a week or so.

On 1/1/2020 6:16 PM, Arlene wrote:

Hey this has something to do with this new decade.  Enjoy this for yourselves.  This will be up for a week. Then I’ll take it down. Happy listening!  https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Arlene

You are welcome. I have it too. I think I got it from Marty the oldies man.  You probably got it from the same man!  Some of the stuff is starting to come true. I mean worldly things.  Mind you I was too young when that song was out.  I was just a toddler.  I was almost 3. I think it came out in the summer of 1969.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I remember this song very well. It was a huge hit here in Southern California. Thanks for sharing this with us. I do have it on my external music drive. A friend of mine has a daily oldie feature and one time he featured this song. That’s how I got it.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hey this has something to do with this new decade.  Enjoy this for yourselves.  This will be up for a week. Then I’ll take it down. Happy listening!  https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

send the link again I ereaced it by mestake

On 1/2/20, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
You are welcome. I have it too. I think I got it from Marty the oldies man.
You probably got it from the same man!  Some of the stuff is starting to
come true. I mean worldly things.  Mind you I was too young when that song
was out.  I was just a toddler.  I was almost 3. I think it came out in the
summer of 1969.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hey this has something to do with this new decade.  Enjoy this for
yourselves.  This will be up for a week. Then I’ll take it down. Happy
listening!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

Yes, that’s who I got it from too. Wow—it’s pretty scary about some of the things coming true. We already have robots doing some jobs that humans used to do.

[...]

Yeah, look at how Global warming is in the news. We are having strange weather.  I wonder what this world will come and how our technology will become. Would NVDA be around in the year 2525?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

That's an oldie but a goodie.  I remember it well.
It was one of the first environmental protest songs that made the pop charts. It actually hit number one in 1969 for a week or so.

On 1/1/2020 6:16 PM, Arlene wrote:

Hey this has something to do with this new decade.  Enjoy this for yourselves.  This will be up for a week. Then I’ll take it down. Happy listening!  https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Rosemarie Chavarria

Yeah, we’re definitely having strange weather. I wonder if any of us will be around in the year 2525.

[...]

send me the link please please

On 1/2/20, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, we’re definitely having strange weather. I wonder if any of us will be
around in the year 2525.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

That's an oldie but a goodie.  I remember it well.
It was one of the first environmental protest songs that made the pop
charts. It actually hit number one in 1969 for a week or so.
On 1/1/2020 6:16 PM, Arlene wrote:
Hey this has something to do with this new decade.  Enjoy this for
yourselves.  This will be up for a week. Then I’ll take it down. Happy
listening!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Rosemarie Chavarria

Yes, it did come out in the summer of 1969.

[...]

Then I would have been way too young to know what that song was about.   I heard it years later. I thought wow interesting how people were singing about the invirenment back in 1969.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Yes, it did come out in the summer of 1969.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

You are welcome. I have it too. I think I got it from Marty the oldies man.  You probably got it from the same man!  Some of the stuff is starting to come true. I mean worldly things.  Mind you I was too young when that song was out.  I was just a toddler.  I was almost 3. I think it came out in the summer of 1969.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I remember this song very well. It was a huge hit here in Southern California. Thanks for sharing this with us. I do have it on my external music drive. A friend of mine has a daily oldie feature and one time he featured this song. That’s how I got it.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

> Yeah, we’re definitely having strange weather. I wonder if any of us will be

> around in the year 2525.

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Arlene

Here it is again.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2y9qjvenjqfwi/01%20-%20In%20the%20year%202525.mp3?dl=0

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Thanks! I haven’t heard this in a long time.

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!