is it just me and my roommate

This refers to the way browsers, particularly Firefox and Microsoft Edge Dev are acting with NVDA. The virtual buffer/s don't seem to be properly refreshing. I wish I had absolute steps to reproduce. Has anyone seen anything like this? Let me know.

Carlos

Hello All:

    I had to go back to NVDA 2019.2 from NVDA 2019.3 because it was not working well with read all on any program either email, web browser, or any other program that uses say all to read documents!

    In NVDA 2019.2 it all works well!

    NVDA 2019.3 sure needs a whole lot of work before it is ready for prime time!

--
Carlos - Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363 - NVDA Version 2019.2

Gene

You can't generalize from one experience.  I tried the beta and, while I didn't use read to end much, I had no problem with the small amount I had read.  If you specify what problem you had, it might help the developers look into it but since I've not seen any complaints about it until now, and the beta has been out for perhaps two weeks, perhaps more, this may be a problem with your system and may not be a general one.