is this a bug in NVDA 19.2?

Minar Singh

hi friends,
I have Asus laptop window 8 Operating System running on my machine
with NVDA 19.2
What i have noticed is, when I select any content and copy, It gets
copy but NVDA says no change.
Where is the problem?
Is this a bug in NVDA?
I will be thankful to you for the help.

Felix G.

Hello,
can you be more specific about these situations? In what application
does this happen, and what are you trying to copy?
Best,
Felix

Am Mo., 6. Jan. 2020 um 08:33 Uhr schrieb Minar Singh <singhminar@gmail.com>:

hi friends,
I have Asus laptop window 8 Operating System running on my machine
with NVDA 19.2
What i have noticed is, when I select any content and copy, It gets
copy but NVDA says no change.
Where is the problem?
Is this a bug in NVDA?
I will be thankful to you for the help.

Rui Fontes

And which add-ons are active...

Rui Fontes

Enviada: segunda-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2020 09:34
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] is this a bug in NVDA 19.2?

Hello,
can you be more specific about these situations? In what application does this happen, and what are you trying to copy?
Best,
Felix

Am Mo., 6. Jan. 2020 um 08:33 Uhr schrieb Minar Singh <singhminar@gmail.com>:

hi friends,
I have Asus laptop window 8 Operating System running on my machine
with NVDA 19.2 What i have noticed is, when I select any content and
copy, It gets copy but NVDA says no change.
Where is the problem?
Is this a bug in NVDA?
I will be thankful to you for the help.

Minar Singh

Hi friends,
I guess something went wrong because I had installed too many addons
which resulted into strange issue.. NVDA is working fine after the
reinstallation.
I was facing issue while copying any content in mozilla firefox and notepad..
Thanks alot for your suggestion..

--
Fight For The Rights… Associate Member of Kanchan Medicare Charitable Trust.
We are Fighting for the Rights of Persons With Disabilities. Let us

Gene

You are using the add-on and Therefore, the question should be, is it a bug in the add-on, not in NVDA.

The add-on generally works well.  Perhaps there is something about your system that makes the add-on unable to detect if a change occurred.

This page gives a little information about how the add-on works.  It may or may not give you any ideas about what the problem might be but you will have a little better idea of how it works, if you didn't read it before.