Topics

locked REMOTE

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I cannot remote on my home network.

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Disregard that last post it is now working.

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!

Steve Matzura

What'd you do to get it working? I can't remote into anything on my home network with any screenreader with a remote feature.

On 1/6/2020 5:18 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

Disregard that last post it is now working.

Jonathan Milam

Speaking of NVDA Remote, given the issues with it working with 2019.3, can someone please explain again why it just can’t be forked/repackaged and incorporated into the core of NVDA itself?

Jonathan

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 03:47 PM, Jonathan Milam wrote:
can someone please explain again why it just can’t be forked/repackaged and incorporated into the core of NVDA itself?
Just discussed, mere days ago, and the best and most comprehensive explanation of the current state of affairs is a message from Joseph Lee:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/68245

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

I do not understand why certain Groups.io links don't "automatically linkify" at times, but here's that link to Joseph Lee's message so that you can directly activate it:

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/68245

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

Mark <marktyler2014@...>

Great idea

Mark.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10