locked NVDA remote

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

hi guys

remote 2.2 gives an error while installing, what could cause this?

latest NVDA and windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

Latest stable or beta? Also what version of either? And what error are you getting?

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Jan 2020, at 13:11, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi guys

remote 2.2 gives an error while installing, what could cause this?

latest NVDA and windows 10

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

its the latest nvda
2019.1. something, i cant remember
also when i try to download remote from the official website, my anty virus blocked it

Latest stable or beta? Also what version of either? And what error are you getting?

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Jan 2020, at 13:11, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi guys

remote 2.2 gives an error while installing, what could cause this?

latest NVDA and windows 10

Jackie

That would be why there's a problem. You've got your answer.

On 1/7/20, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
its the latest nvda
2019.1. something, i cant remember
also when i try to download remote from the official website, my anty virus
blocked it

Latest stable or beta? Also what version of either? And what error are you
getting?

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is
also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard
to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and
mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

On 7 Jan 2020, at 13:11, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi guys

remote 2.2 gives an error while installing, what could cause this?

latest NVDA and windows 10

The current version of NVDA Remote, downloadable from: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/nvdaremote.en.html,with the main page for the project at  NVDA Remote homepage, is compatible with recent NVDA versions up to NVDA 2019.2.1.

It is NOT compatible, at this time, with NVDA 2019.3, and likely will not be in the immediate future.  This was discussed at length in topic, REMOTE, which you should review, and the most detailed information in that topic in this message by Joseph Lee.

I will continue locking topics on NVDA Remote until some additional news is available, and it would certainly be announced when it does become available.

Topic locked.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)