Topics

Accessible windows calendar app

Sam Bushman

Hi All,

Accessible Calendar app to track events with NVDA.

Does anyone know of a good windows calendar app that will keep track of and help schedule events that will work great with NVDA?

I need to keep track of contact info and notes relating to the event as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas.

Sam

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Hello,

What’s about the default Win10 contacts and calendar apps?

Cheers,

  Ralf

Accessible Calendar app to track events with NVDA.

Does anyone know of a good windows calendar app that will keep track of and help schedule events that will work great with NVDA?

I need to keep track of contact info and notes relating to the event as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas.

Sam

Sam Bushman

Several issues for me with that.

  1. How do you find these apps. How do you use them. How do you get a backup copy of the data?
  2. Thanks,
  3. Sam
  4.

What’s about the default Win10 contacts and calendar apps?

Cheers,

  Ralf

Accessible Calendar app to track events with NVDA.

Does anyone know of a good windows calendar app that will keep track of and help schedule events that will work great with NVDA?

I need to keep track of contact info and notes relating to the event as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas.

Sam

Damien Garwood

Hi,
The impression I got is that he wanted to link contacts to events. Not sure if that can be done, with them being two separate apps.
Also, it depends how comfortable the end-user is with using UWP apps. I know I, for one, have completely uninstalled all of mine. Which of course means I haven't got a calculator now. Oh well.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 12/01/2020 05:14 pm, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:
Hello,
What’s about the default Win10 contacts and calendar apps?
Cheers,
  Ralf
Accessible Calendar app to track events with NVDA.
Does anyone know of a good windows calendar app that will keep track of and help schedule events that will work great with NVDA?
I need to keep track of contact info and notes relating to the event as well.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas.
Sam

René Linke <rene.linke@...>

Hi Sam,

Do you have installed the Windows 10 App Essentials add-on for NVDA? That add-on helps for accessibility issues some in Windows 10 Apps

René

Sam Bushman

Yes, thank you.

Do you have installed the Windows 10 App Essentials add-on for NVDA?
That add-on helps for accessibility issues some in Windows 10 Apps

René

Sarah k Alawami

I use google calendar. I know, it's a web interfacew but I love it. I don't exactly know if it will link contacts though, as I have not had to do that, not yet.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Yes, thank you.