Topics

NVDA and Google docs

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi,

I recently received a PDF document that had been created under Google Docs and was partly unreadable with NVDA. The text contained in the table cells only the initial letter of each word was spoken. When I used control+right arrow, whole words appeared but it was difficult to comprehend the whole sentence by this mthod. Saving the document as plain text was not available and so I cut and pasted the content from the PDF document and pasted it into Notepad where I was able to read it.

My question is:

  1. Has anyone used NVDA with Google Docs?
  2. Are there any accessibility checker tools in Google Docs?

All the best,

Cearbhall